Your event's audience: Their businesses and lives are being turned Digital First by giant platforms and their customers
How will your event help them take the lead?
Dan Abelow is the "Digital First" guide:
Forget the idea that your audience missed the big moves and lost to Facebook, Google and Amazon.
Change the technology and change the leaders. Switch tech's paradigm from Corporate First to People First and take the lead.
Track record of success: Dan's previous digital patents have been licensed by over 550 companies that include Apple, Google, Samsung Electronics and Microsoft. His inventions have been cited over 3,000 times.
A leader of disruptive invention: Dan's latest invention is the Expandiverse, to build the People First Digital Earth. It has received over 800 patent citations, with large numbers of citations from tech leaders who invest billions in R&D.
See speaking examples below, then schedule your Keynote, Executive Briefing or Webinar now.
- Visionary keynote for an International Business Conference (32 min. video): Our Crisis of Success forces a Journey to Greatness
- TED-like keynote for an Industry Conference (22 min. video): Platforms of the Future
- CXO Executive Briefing for corporate leaders (41 min. video): How will Business Work in 2025?
- Private Executive Briefing for the senior staff at one of the world's biggest companies (5 min. excerpt): Are you Thinking Big Enough?
- Webinar for an audience of content marketers (17 min. excerpt): 3 Steps to Take the Lead
Create new technology that helps build our Digital Earth:
Over 800 patents have cited new Expandiverse Technology IP: Citations are evidence of forward-looking investments in this area of technology.
Three of the components of life in the Expandiverse:
- Multiple Shared Life Spaces: Live, continuous connections with people, tools, places, resources and more. Put a powerful Digital Earth at each person's fingertips, under their control, with multiple Shared Spaces. Turns all their devices into one "device family."
- Active Knowledge, Active Resources and Active Commerce: A private embedded channel inside of everything done digitally. No interruptions to search, look for tools or shopping. Instant guided user success, services and Connected Consumption inside of uses throughout the day.
- Digital Boundaries: Users control their screens' and interfaces. Makes the user-controlled UI the world's most valuable real estate. Protects people. Helps create Connected Consumption with trusted vendors while excluding others. Each person's control helps produce the world and lives that each person wants.
Companies investing in this area and citing Expandiverse Technology:
Out of each million patents, only 100 patents receive more than 100 citations. This is 8X that elite group.
Previous patents: Licensed by over 550 companies. Cited by over 2,900 patents.
- My previous patents have been cited over 2,900 times by subsequent patents: This is visible evidence of foresight and value to others in the chain of digital inventions.
- Example patent: Created the first patent for one-to-one interactions between customers and vendors during the use of products and services. Includes personalized online selling, upgrading, support and content during the use of products and services. Filed in 1992. Licensed by over 200 companies. Cited over 790 times. Used countless times every day, by everyone, in products and services throughout our Digital Economy.
Some of the 550+ licensees of previous patents:
Specialist in User Experience, which has become the next Marketing
Founder and Principal Consultant, Breakthrough UX (formerly Breakthrough Usability): 1990–Present
Solved hundreds of UX and CX problems for world-leading companies.
Helped many products rise to #1 in their category, producing $billions in revenues.
Developed UX processes that were adopted and applied successfully by thousands of teams worldwide.
Produced advances in products, services, websites, ecommerce, ebusiness, media, search, support, online infrastructures, enterprise systems, and much more...
Digital transformation work includes Strategies and Roadmaps
Forget the idea that Facebook, Google and Amazon have won. Banish the thought that you missed the Internet’s big moves and lost.
New opportunities multiply as more technologies accelerate to exponential growth and combine with each other. Here are great ways to take the lead in your industry, then scale that to lead the world.
Are you ready to win against the billion-user platforms — and for them to win against each other? Get in touch to lead and capture the future.
Think Tank Scholar, Keynote Speaker, Workshop Leader and Author
Think Tank Scholar:
Research Scholar, TechCast Global
Based in Washington, D.C., TechCast is a global virtual think tank that uses collective intelligence to produce leading-edge forecasts. Abelow's periodic analyses serve upper management executives, senior government decision makers and leading academics with strategic guidance for a 3 to 10-year decision horizon.
Favorite keynote speech:
CXO Executive Briefing (41 min. video)
Based on my keynote speech that opened The Conference Board’s Enterprise Digital Transformation Council in New York
Vision: My latest book is now free to read on Medium. com, where it was in the top 10% in 2016.
Imagine a New Future: Create Greatness for All
How could tech produce personal greatness, universal prosperity and a successful planet that includes everyone?
Harvard University Graduate School of Education: Ed.M., Creating Strategic Technologies
Independent Master's Degree: Innovation at Harvard Business School, Sci/tech at MIT, Cognition at Ed School, Strategic policy at Kennedy School of Government.
The Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania: B.Sc.E, Marketing, History of Civilization
Miami Beach Senior High School: Entered college after 11th grade
President of Sophomore class. First chair trumpet band and orchestra. Created and ran "Friendship Through Books," an international youth friendship project: 32 high schools collected and shipped over 40,000 books to school libraries in Central and South America.
Board of Advisors, Keynote speaker, Futurist-on-call, Scene writer, Competition judge, Evaluator
Future Problem Solving Program International: Global K-12 education program that develops the abilities of tens of thousands of young people in almost every US state and in 15 countries to design and promote a positive future, through problem solving activities that use critical and creative thinking.
Let's focus: What's your top priority?
How fast do we get up to speed? (0:53 video)
What do we focus on?
My focus is you, your teams and businesses. Let's solve your critical challenges and accelerate your business, products and services. Let's make you the leader of our fast-arriving Digital Earth.
Grow your team and abilities now:
Expand your future. Accelerate your growth.
Keynotes and workshops for your conferences and meetings
Grow your team. Make this YOUR advantage
Quoted by project or % of time
Acquire Expandiverse IP or R&D assistance