Change is threatening. Many executives like to WAIT and SEE.
So how do you feel about today's fast and large changes?
Would you like to feel excited, happy and hungry?
Let's help you Anticipate, Innovate, Implement and Lead
Create new technology that builds our Online-First World:
My new Expandiverse Technology has been cited over 1,300 times, with frequent citations from tech's world leaders.
Why is this new IP so relevant and valuable for the tech roadmaps of these companies?
- Multiple Shared Life Spaces: Live, continuous connections with people, tools, places, resources and more. Put a powerful Digital Earth at each person's fingertips, under their control, with multiple Shared Spaces.
- From Digital Divide to Superiority: Turn separate devices from one or more brands into a leading-edge "Family of Devices." With a consistent digital environment across devices, every user's control expands across devices, places and times. Instead of isolation by brands and platforms, users gain a digital environment that they control, with leading-edge features, from their current devices.
- Active Knowledge, Active Resources and Active Commerce: Private channels are embedded inside of everything digital. No needs for search or shopping. Instant guided user success, services and Connected Consumption are inside users' tasks and steps all day long. Block the surveillance platforms while accelerating speed, expanding reach and regaining privacy.
- Privacy and Digital Boundaries: Users control their screens' and interfaces. Makes the user-controlled UI the world's most valuable real estate. Protects people. Helps create Connected Consumption with trusted vendors while excluding surveillance. Each person's control helps produce the unique life and world each person wants.
Companies that invest billions of dollars in digital R&D cite Expandiverse Technology frequently: (click to view full size)
Out of each million patents, only 100 patents are cited more than 100 times. These 1,300 citations are 13X that elite group.
Previous patents: Licensed by over 550 companies. Cited more than 3,700 times
- My previous patents have been cited over 3,700 times: This is quantitative evidence of foresight and value to others as they invest in R&D and create the technologies of our Digital First world.
- Example patent: Created the first patent for one-to-one interactions between customers and vendors during the use of products and services. Includes personalized online selling, upgrading, support and content during the use of products and services. Filed in 1992. Licensed by over 200 companies. Cited over 2,100 times. Used countless times every day, by everyone, in products and services throughout our Digital Economy.
Some of the 550+ licensees of previous patents: (click to view full size)
I'm a specialist in Digital Experience, the world in which we now live
Founder and Principal Consultant, Breakthrough UX (formerly Breakthrough Usability): 1990–Present
Solved hundreds of UX and CX problems for world-leading companies.
Helped many products rise to #1 in their category, producing $billions in revenues.
Developed UX processes that were adopted and applied successfully by thousands of teams worldwide.
Produced advances in products, services, websites, ecommerce, ebusiness, media, search, support, online infrastructures, enterprise systems, and much more...
Examples of my Digital Transformation briefings and keynotes
CXO Executive Briefing
From my opening keynote to The Conference Board's Enterprise Digital Transformation Council
Platforms of the Future
A conference keynote delivered at ITES (IT European Summit) to CTO's, CIO's and Innovation Managers.
Forget the idea that you missed the Internet's big moves and lost to Facebook, Google, Apple and Amazon.
Today you can change the technology and be a leader. For example, if you shift tech's paradigm to People First, you can make your products People First leaders in your industry. To learn more:
- Expandiverse.com: Expandiverse Technology enables a People-First Online World. It expands devices, digital environments, personal control and more.
- E-Consumption.com: Replace surveillance e-commerce with private Connected Consumption.
- Digital Earth 2025: Strategy and roadmaps to build a People First Digital Earth.
- Media 2025: People-first publishing and media platform. Disrupt surveillance advertising and e-commerce with a new channel: Always-on private content, active guide and user-controlled commerce — advertising and e-consumption.
Get in touch to discuss how you can take the lead.
Think Tank Scholar, Keynote Speaker, Workshop Leader and Author
Think Tank Scholar:
Research Scholar, TechCast Global
Based in Washington, D.C., TechCast is a global virtual think tank that uses collective intelligence to produce leading-edge forecasts. Abelow's periodic analyses serve upper management executives, senior government decision makers and leading academics with strategic guidance for a 3 to 10-year decision horizon.
The biggest transformation:
The biggest disruption:
Creating Strategic Technologies at Harvard University Graduate School of Education: Ed.M. Degree
Studied innovation leadership at Harvard Business School, sci/tech at MIT, cognition at Ed School and strategic policy at Kennedy School of Government.
Marketing and the History of Civilization at the Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania: B.Sc.E Degree
Miami Beach Senior High School: Entered college after 11th grade
President of Sophomore class. First chair trumpet band and orchestra. Created and ran "Friendship Through Books," an international youth friendship project: 32 high schools collected and shipped over 40,000 books to school libraries in Central and South America.
Board of Advisors, Keynote speaker, Futurist-on-call, Scene writer, Competition judge, Evaluator
Future Problem Solving Program International: Global K-12 education program that develops the abilities of tens of thousands of young people in almost every US state and in 15 countries to design and promote a positive future, through problem solving activities that use critical and creative thinking.
Make your goals my priority:
What do you need? When do you need it?
How fast will we start? (0:53 video)
My focus is your goals:
Today's problems are your biggest opportunities. Let's overcome your barriers by accelerating your digital leadership. Use innovation to add new ways to transform your company and your customers.
Grow your team and abilities now
Expand your future. Accelerate your growth.
Keynotes and workshops for your conferences and meetings
Grow your team. Make this YOUR advantage
Quoted by project or % of time
Acquire Expandiverse IP or R&D assistance