Helping companies develop faster, scale larger and enjoy "always on" customers and markets.
Powerful digital advances for companies. Rapidly grow and lead a Digital Earth.
User Experience: The new Marketing, the new Branding
Founder and Principal Consultant, Breakthrough UX (formerly Breakthrough Usability): 1990–Present
Delivered hundreds of projects and improvements for world-leading companies. Produce advances in products, services, websites, ecommerce, ebusiness, media, search, support, online infrastructures, enterprise systems, and much more...
Create new technology to build our Digital Earth
Over 650 patent citations for new Expandiverse Technology.
Three components of life in the Expandiverse:
- Multiple Shared Planetary Life Spaces: Live, continuous connections with people, tools, places, resources and more. Put a powerful Digital Earth at each person's fingertips, under their control, with multiple Shared Spaces. Turns all their devices into one "device family."
- Active Knowledge, Active Resources and Active Commerce: An invisible, embedded channel inside of everything done digitally. No interruptions to search, look for tools or shop. Instant guided user success, tools and purchases inside of uses.
- Digital Boundaries: Users control their screens' displays. Protects people. Helps create Connected Consumption with trusted vendors alone. Makes the user-controlled UI the world's most valuable real estate. Each person's control helps produce the world and lives that people want.
Patents average 3 citations during their 20-year life. Only 0.01% of patents (out of millions) receive more than 100 citations.
Previous patents: Over 550 licensees, and over 2,570 patent citations
- My patents received over 2,570 patent citations from subsequent patents, evidence of foresight and value.
- Example patent: The foresight to create 1-to-1 interactions between customers and vendors during the use of products and services. Includes personalized online communications, selling, support and content inside of products and services. Envisioned, then filed in 1992. Licensed by over 200 companies.
Digital Transformation: Strategy, Roadmaps and Briefings
At Digital Earth 2025, I add strategies, industry roadmaps, global roadmaps and online briefings.
How can your company win against the billion-user platforms, AI's and voice bots from the world's dominant competitors — Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft and Amazon?
Use digital acceleration to capture your industry, then scale to help lead the world.
Keynote Speaker, Workshop Leader and Author
Vision: My latest book is now free to read on Medium. com, where I was in the top 10% in 2016.
Imagine a New Future: Creating Greatness for All. How tech can produce personal greatness, universal prosperity and a successful planet that includes everyone.
CXO Executive Briefing (41 min. video)
Based on Dan Abelow’s keynote speech that opened The Conference Board’s Enterprise Digital Transformation Council in New York
New strategic technology article in Paris Innovation Review: The flipped economy
How new people-first technology turns people's lives upward. How to turn your company into a people-first leader.
The Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania: B.Sc.E, Marketing, History of Civilization
Harvard University Graduate School of Education: Ed.M., Creating Strategic Technologies
Board of Advisors, Keynote speaker, Futurist-on-call, Scene writer, Competition judge, Evaluator
Our first meeting is now...
We're already up speed (0:53 video)
Skills that focus on your success:
My goal is to help you, your teams and BU's solve their critical challenges. Let's collaborate and accelerate your business, products and services so you lead our fast-arriving Digital Earth.
Choose one, then let's accelerate together:
Open your mind with online resources: Expand your future
Keynotes and workshops for your conference or meeting
Grow your team. Make this your advantage
License or acquire new Digital Earth tech and IP
Dan's Contact Information:
Phone: +1 (407) 786-7422 (U.S. East Coast time)
Or schedule a 10 minute "hello" call on 10withDan.com